Don't let the challenges of hybrid working hinder your professional services organization. Improve collaboration, optimize office space, and drive sustainability initiatives with ease.
A standard model for hybrid working has not yet emerged:
Each professional services company must write its own formula for successful hybrid working. A best practice in this process is leveraging hybrid work planning technologies - especially in large organizations. They minimize the likelihood of human error, provide visibility to both employees and managers, and create a positive hybrid working experience.
OFFICE SPACE MANAGEMENT
Flexible office space is already widely used in professional services, and this trend will only continue. 70% of companies in the sector, according to CBRE, already use flexible office space arrangements, while the remaining 30% have begun experimenting with it.
An office space management solution combined with rich utilization analytics can take these workspace experiments to the next level. With a technology-backed flexible office management approach, professional services companies can accommodate their teams’ space needs - even if the employee count is growing and the real estate is being downsized.
In the era of digital transformation, technology is what keeps every organization one step ahead of the competition. However, one of the biggest challenges professional services organizations have to confront is ensuring a smooth adoption of new tools.
Besides the changes that have to be made within the existing organization’s IT network, the new workplace tech adoption process usually involves end-user training. In some cases, it can be even more time-consuming than the actual implementation. That’s why identifying integration opportunities should be the first step professional services organizations take on the road to successful technology adoption.
More than a third of sector leaders from midsize professional services companies believe that sustainability is crucial to boosting revenue growth, reveals a SAP Insights survey. The survey also suggests that optimization - of office utilization, business travel, and employee commute - is the most common measure professional services organizations take up to reduce their environmental impact.
Sustainability starts with real data: to reduce our carbon footprint, we must first understand it. This is why companies that are looking to become carbon neutral, need accurate ways to track and forecast everything about their CO2 emissions.
“The YAROOMS team gave us the ability to make a custom-built product that conformed to exactly what we wanted. YAROOMS “Can Do” attitude made the difference for us and now we have a special solution for everyone in the office. They met all our requirements!”, - says Charles Camplese, Project Manager, Mercury Insurance