This article explains how to use the office map view to see the real-time and future availability.
1. The map view
1. The map view
The map view (Workplace → Map) is an interactive map of one of your location's floors. It can be used to:
- Check real-time or future space availability;
- Search for spaces, space features, or colleagues (read this article for more information);
- Book a space (read how to book a space in this article).
2. How to navigate the map view
The map view can be easily navigated using the following controls:
Location selector (1) - allows you to access floor maps of different locations in your organisation (for example, New York office and Boston office).
Floor selector (2) - allows you to access maps of different floors in the selected location (for example, ground floor in the New York office)
Search or filter option (3) - allows you to search for spaces, space features, or colleagues and see the search results directly in the map (for more information, read this article).
Date and time selector (4) - allows you to see the space availability in the future (different date or hour).
3. Available, busy, and disabled spaces
The map is a visual, real-time representation of the space statuses.
Available spaces are marked in green. If you press on any available space on the map, you will see information about its amenities and will be able to book it:
Busy spaces are marked in red. If you press on any busy space on the map, you will see information about its amenities, who booked this space (if the organisation's visibility settings allow) and when it will be available again:
If your organisation is using emergency roles and the space is booked by the first aid/fire safety responsible, it's "Busy" status will display an emergency role icon:
Disabled (not available for booking) spaces are marked in grey. If you press on any disabled space on the map, you will see information about its amenities and the "Unavailable" status:
4. Floor statistics: how to check real-time (or future) space availability
Each floor map contains the following statistics, allowing all users to get a real-time overview of:
- Percentage of permitted floor capacity (Administrators can read how to adjust the floor capacity here);
- Percentage of floor occupancy;
- Number of available spaces;
- Number of busy spaces;
- Number of disabled (non-bookable) spaces.
To see the space availability in the future (for example, next Friday, 1PM), use the date and time selector above the map.