This article explains how to users can manage their details and notification settings.
To manage your details, go to Account (click on your photo, bottom left corner) → My account. Here you can manage your user details and preferences, change your password or disable specific notifications.
1. Managing details and passwords
The Details field allows every user to modify their name and define the following preferences:
- Time format (default, militaty, AM/PM);
- Default view (map, timeline, etc.);
- First weekday (Monday or Sunday);
- Language (besides English, YAROOMS currently supports German, French, Spanish, and Italian languages).
The user's email address can only be modified by Administrators.
Meanwhile, in the Security tab, users can change your password and activate the 2-factor authentication.
2. Managing privacy settings
By default, YAROOMS displays the user's name near his or her booking on the office map, timeline, or in search results (depending on the location settings). Users can decide whether they want their name to be shown and hide it in the Privacy tab. If set to "Hide", the space booked by the user will simply appear as busy.
3. Managing notification settings
If you would like to disable (or enable previously disabled) notifications, use the Notifications tab. Here you can find the full list of all email notifications sent by YAROOMS - from booking confirmations to reminders - and define your preferences towards them.