This article explains how to add or update a packed Teams app provided by YAROOMS.
1. Create the app
Go to Manage > Integrations > Teams > Application, and fully customise the app:
- Add the app's name, description, and logos in the designated fields.
- Customize and add new tabs
When you are done, click the "Download application" button.
- An existing Teams integration.
- Permissions to access Teams Admin that has an active license for Teams.
- A Teams sidebar app which can be downloaded from Teams Integration page (Manage -> Integrations -> Teams).
Add the app:
- Navigate to Teams Admin - Managed Apps.
- Press "Upload".
- Press "Select a file"
- Select the zip file, provided by YAROOMS, and upload it to the system.
- Locate the YAROOMS app by using the `Search by name` field (the `Custom app` column should have the `Yes` value)
- Click on the app
- Click on the `Update` button next to the logo
- Find and select the provided zip file.
- Finally, the app will be visible in Teams, left sidebar.
If you are looking for information how to set up a Teams bot, read this article.