Admins also manage several user registration settings.
The options available here are:
- allow new users to register themselves to the company account (by turning on the option)
- mute notifications sent when a new user registers from the login page
- allow registered users to be activated manually by the admin or automatically
- choose the default type of user for the new registered users (by assigning them to an already created user group)
- choose the default location that these new users actually have access to (by assigning them to an already created location).
If the register page is activated, on the login page of the account a new button will appear in the right hand side of the screen, which will allow new users to register to your organisation. This feature is very important if you have an unpredictable and hard to manage number of users, like a university that allows students to book labs.
Depending on the settings you choose on the "Register page" tab, users that register will activate automatically and they will be able to book rooms, or they will need an administrator approval before starting to use YArooms.